What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the Babiebragger , we must process information about you. The type of information that we collect depends on how you use our Product.
Things that you and others do and provide.
• Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content that you provide (e.g. metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through features that we provide, such as our camera, so we can do things such as suggest masks and filters that you might like, or give you tips on using camera formats. Our systems automatically process content and communications that you and others provide to analyse context and what's in them for the purposes described below. Learn more about how you can control who can see the things you share.
• Data with special protections: You can choose to provide information in your Babiebragger profile fields or life events about your religious views, political views, who you are "interested in" or your health. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
• Networks and connections. We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags and groups that you are connected to and how you interact with them across our Products, such as people you communicate with the most or groups that you are part of. We also collect contact information if you choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address book or call log or SMS log history), which we use for things such as helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
• Your usage. We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Products, and what posts, videos and other content you view on our Products. We also collect information about how you use features such as our camera.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices that you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Products on your phone to better personalise the content (including ads) or features that you see when you use our Products on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad that we showed you on your phone on a different device.
Information that we obtain from these devices includes:
• Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
• Device operations: information about operations and behaviours performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
• Device signals: Bluetooth signals, information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons and mobile phone masts.
• Data from device settings: information that you allow us to receive through device settings that you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
• Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network, so we can do things such as help you stream a video from your phone to your TV.
• Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
How do we use this information?
We use the information that we have (subject to choices you make) as described below, and to provide and support the Babiebragger described in the terms . Here's how:
Provide, personalise and improve our Products.
We use the information we have to deliver our Products, including to personalise features and content (including your News Feed and ads) and make suggestions for you (such as groups or events you may be interested in or topics you may want to follow) on and off our Products. To create personalised Products that are unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data that we collect and learn from you and others (including any data with special protections you choose to provide); how you use and interact with our Products; and the people, places or things that you're connected to and interested in on and off our Products. Learn more about how we use information about you to personalise your Babiebragger experience, including features, content and recommendations in Babiebragger Products; you can also learn more about how we choose the ads that you see.
• Information across Babiebragger Products and devices: We connect information about your activities on different Babiebragger Products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all Babiebragger Products that you use, wherever you use them. For example, we can suggest that you join a group on Babiebragger that includes people you follow on communicate with using Messenger. We can also make your experience more seamless, for example, by automatically filling in your registration information (such as your phone number) from one Babiebragger Product when you sign up for an account on a different Product.
• Location-related information: We use location-related information – such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you're near – to provide, personalise and improve our Products, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things such as precise device location (if you've allowed us to collect it), IP addresses and information from your and others' use of Babiebragger Products (such as check-ins or events you attend).
• Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Products, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
• Ads and other sponsored content: We use the information we have about you – including information about your interests, actions and connections – to select and personalise ads, offers and other sponsored content that we show you. Learn more about how we select and personalise ads, and your choices over the data we use to select ads and other sponsored content for you in the Babiebragger Settings.
How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on Babiebragger Product
People and accounts that you share and communicate with
When you share and communicate using our Products, you choose the audience for what you share. For example, when you post on Babiebragger, you select the audience for the post, such as a group, all of your friends, the public or a customised list of people. Similarly, when you use Messenger to communicate with people or businesses, those people and businesses can see the content you send. Your network can also see actions that you have taken on our Products, including engagement with ads and sponsored content. We also let other accounts see who has viewed their Babiebragger Stories.
Public information can be seen by anyone, on or off our Products, including if they don't have an account. This includes your Babiebragger username, any information you share with a public audience, information in your public profile on Babiebragger, and content you share on a Babiebragger Page. You, other people using Babiebragger and we can provide access to or send public information to anyone on or off our Products, including in other Babiebragger Product, in search results or through tools and APIs. Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs and offline media such as TV, and by apps, websites and other services that integrate with our Products.
Learn more about what information is public and how to control your visibility on Babiebragger.
Content that others share or reshare about you.
You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on our Products can choose to share it with others on and off our Products, including people and businesses outside the audience that you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot or reshare that content to others across or off our Products, in person or in virtual reality experiences such as Babiebragger Spaces. Also, when you comment on someone else's post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person's content, and that person can change the audience later.
People can also use our Products to create and share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people can share a photo of you in a story, mention or tag you at a location in a post, or share information about you in their posts or messages. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on our Products, you can learn how to report the content.
Information about your active status or presence on our Products.
People in your networks can see signals telling them whether you are active on our Products, including whether you are currently active on Babiebragger, or when you last used our Product.
Apps, websites and third-party integrations on or using our Products.
When you choose to use third-party apps, websites or other services that use, or are integrated with, our Products, they can receive information about what you post or share. For example, when you play a game with your Babiebragger friends or use a Babiebragger Comment or Share button on a website, the game developer or website can receive information about your activities in the game or receive a comment or link that you share from the website on Babiebragger. Also, when you download or use such third-party services, they can access your public profile on Babiebragger, and any information that you share with them. Apps and websites that you use may receive your list of Babiebragger friends if you choose to share it with them. But apps and websites that you use will not be able to receive any other information about your Babiebragger friends from you, or information about any of your Babiebragger followers (although your friends and followers may, of course, choose to share this information themselves). Information collected by these third-party services is subject to their own terms and policies, not this one.
Devices and operating systems providing native versions of Babiebragger (i.e. where we have not developed our own first-party apps) will have access to all information that you choose to share with them, including information that your friends share with you, so they can provide our core functionality to you.
Note: We are in the process of restricting developers' data access even further to help prevent abuse. For example, we will remove developers' access to your Babiebragger data if you haven't used their app in three months, and we are changing login, so that in the next version, we will reduce the data that an app can request without app review to include only name, Babiebragger username and bio, profile photo and email address. Requesting any other data will require our approval.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Products or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with third-party partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Products or who use Babiebragger Business Tools to grow their businesses, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide free services to people around the world. We don't sell any of your information to anyone and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties that we share information with:
Partners who use our analytics services.
We provide aggregated statistics and insights that help people and businesses understand how people are engaging with their posts, listings, Pages, videos and other content on and off the Babiebragger Product. For example, Page admins and business profiles receive information about the number of people or accounts who viewed, reacted to or commented on their posts, as well as aggregate demographic and other information that helps them understand interactions with their Page or account.
We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don't share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers (for example, that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in Madrid and likes software engineering) to help them better understand their audience. We also confirm which Babiebragger ads led you to make a purchase or take an action with an advertiser.
Researchers and academics.
We also provide information and content to research partners and academics to conduct research that advances scholarship and innovation that supports our business or mission and enhances discovery and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
Law enforcement or legal requests.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances outlined below.
Learn more about how you can control the information about you that you or others share with third-party partners in the Babiebragger settings.
How do the Babiebragger Companies work together?
Babiebragger provide an innovative, relevant, consistent and safe experience that you use. We also process information about you the Babiebragger Company for these purposes, as permitted by applicable law and in accordance with their Terms and Policies. We also work to understand how people use and interact with Babiebragger such as understanding the number of unique users on different Babiebragger Company
How can I manage or delete information about me?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and delete your data. Learn more in your Babiebragger settings.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and Babiebragger Product or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things such as the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, when you search for something on Babiebragger, you can access and delete that query from within your search history at any time, but the log of that search is deleted after six months. If you submit a copy of your valid photo ID for account verification purposes, we delete that copy 30 days after submission.
When you delete your account, we delete things that you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover this information later. Information that others have shared about you isn't part of your account and won't be deleted. If you don't want to delete your account but want to temporarily stop using the Products, you can deactivate your account instead. To delete your account at any time, please visit the Babiebragger settings.
How do we operate and transfer data as part of our global services?
We share information globally, both internally within the Babiebragger company, and externally with our partners and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this Policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the United States or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this Policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the Babiebragger Terms, and to globally operate and provide our Products to you.
How will we notify you of changes to this Policy?
We'll notify you before we make changes to this Policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised Policy before you choose to continue using our Products.